This is an old TAG that has been around Deviant Art for years.
I will NOT tag anyone, BUT I will post ten ARTIST questions for my friends and watchers to consider for their journal. That would be YOUR choice (even IF you are a visitor).
sent me this tag, and I thought it would be a good way to introduce myself to some of my new watchers and friends. IF you ever wondered who Zage56 is.
Here are ten things about Zage56
1. I work seven days a week, ten to twelve hour days.
2. I would love to go to artist convention, or an anime convention.
3. I'm usually online when I get home or getting ready to go to work.
4. In real life, I rarely see more than dozen people a week (unless I go to the market or restaurant).
5. I keep in contact with most of my old friends by phone.
6. I have encountered a mountain lion in the wilderness, and it ran away scared. I'm not a hunter, but I have seen many wild animals, and treasure those memory's.
7. I collect large rocks and boulders (IF the rock or mineral is pretty)
8 Besides rock gardening, I have six established gardens (two vegetable, and four experimental)
9. I had cancer, and survived.
10. I knew I wanted to be an artist when I was ten years old. When I was twelve, I started to play with dip pen and ink, my favorite art medium.
1 What's your favorite place to eat
2 What's your favorite food
Japanese, Chinese, or Mexican foods
3 Do you drink alcohol?
Yes, but rarely.
4 Do you ride a bicycle?
During the warmer months.
5 Do you have pets?
I have a Russian Blue cat who thinks he owns me.
6 Do you like gardening?
YES. I love making plants grow.
7 Where do you live?
In the wilderness of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, California.
8 What kind of camera do you use?
What ever camera is available. I have several cameras.
9 What newspaper do you read?
I don't read newspapers. I get my news online.
Here are my ten ARTIST questions for you to consider:
1.) Are you from an art friendly family?
2.) Do you have an art "area" or studio in your home?
3.) What are your favorite things to draw, or paint?
4.) What art mediums (or programs) do you want to master as an artist?
5.) When do you like to be creative? Anytime? Midnight?
6.) When did you realize you wanted to be an artist?
7.) How often do you create your art?
8.) What are the three things you are proud of in your DA gallery?
9.) What are your three favorite DA "faves"?
10.) ART BLOCK: How do you stop it?
I would enjoy seeing your answers here.
Let me know IF you post these questions in your Journal,
Have FUN being creative!