An old Meme, this time from the Talented G4MM43TA!
Please visit his galley for some awesome character art!
1. You must post these rules -- Why?
2. Share 10 facts about yourself -- Okay, I'll do it again. It has been a while.
3. Answer the 10 questions by the person who tagged you and make up questions for the people you tag sorry in advance
4. Choose 10 people and put 10 icons in their journal
5. Not something like "You're tagged if you read this." -- Really??
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people again. -- Nag nag
7. No tag backs
8. You can't say you don't do tags -- Why not??
9. You must make a journal entry . Okay, I really need to change my Journal..
Ten facts about me:
1) I'm not a gamer. I used to play D&D, the old fashioned way. With books and dice.
2) Quotations and thinkers fascinate me. Life changing ideas are wonderful to read.
3) I take a sketch pad whenever I visit places: doctors offices, restaurants, anywhere.
I like to sketch the different people and places I see, and write down ideas.
4) History is rich with ideas for science fiction and fantasy. Storytelling is allot of fun.
5) Character creation is also allot of fun. Flawed personalities can be interesting and can evolve.
6) I have a huge collection of personal sketchbooks I have created since the 1970s.
Volumes of drawings. Indeed, my art has improved.
7) After 12 years of working seven days a week, I now have "weekends".
8) I rarely watch TV. Maybe Grimm or Person of Interest.
9) I have seen my first rattlesnake this year: a red tailed hawk was flying off with it.
10) I love to make home made Jelly and Jam. Apple, Pear, and Elderberry are a few of my favorites.
The last jelly was made from the flowers of the manzanita bush.
QUESTIONS from Mister Gammaeta!
1. If a bear approaches you, do you distract them with a Pink Floyd inspired interpretive dance or a magic show?
MAGIC SHOW usually freaks bears out. I actually did walk into a bear in the dark. Startled, I growled like a Mountain lion and we both freaked out and ran in opposite directions.
2. Driving a taxi or piloting a plane: which one should a koala pursue as a career?
Taxi driver at an airport, with a big bottle of rum.
3. A wild insurance salesman appears, what did you do to defeat it?
Ask them: "How good is your insurance??" Then open a bucket full of rattlesnakes! That usually makes them want to run away in fear!
4. Do you have a dream car?
My pick up truck with Sirus XM radio.
5. Suddenly you are a surgeon in the middle of an operation, how do you reach for the snack just out of arms reach?
With extra long Chop Sticks!
6. If you saw your favorite fictional character walking toward you on the street, what would be your first reaction?
-- I'm not getting enough sleep to be seeing this...
7. Quickly, where are your keys. wait that needs to be a question. did you loose your keys?
Nope. I always know where my keys are..
8. If your most beloved thing became intertwined with your deepest fear, would you buy me a ice cream or a soda?
Maybe. Would you like a root beer float, instead??
9. Look to you left then right then right in front of you. what is the name of all 3 things you just looked at. now pretend that was a question.
Binder art pads, sketch boards and my phone..Question: Should I answer the phone, or get back to sketching?
10. When was the last time you even, like sometimes?
Interesting last question. Everyday.
1) Besides your creative endeavors, what else do you like to do?
2) What was the last great movie you seen?
3) Do you like to play music while you create your art or write?
4) What do you like to read?
5) Are you a religious or spiritual person?
6) How do you travel around in your town or city?
7) What was your first computer system?
8) Have you ever met someone from Deviant Art in real life?
9) How does your family feel about your artwork or writings?
10) What thing or person is your "first love"?
Okay, time to tag people: xxshaddowhunterxx.deviantart.c…crazy-eel.deviantart.com/kutiekadaver.deviantart.com/alopexvelox.deviantart.com/foxyeart.deviantart.com/bunnykinsnoda1982.deviantart.c…mistgod.deviantart.com/strickart.deviantart.com/studiokaikyo.deviantart.com/tarpalsfan.deviantart.com/